How much does window cleaning cost? The Factors the affect The Price of Window Cleaning
Window cleaning isn’t just about the cost of materials. In fact, there are a variety of factors that contribute to the overall cost of window cleaning services. From the size and type of windows you have to the number of stories in your home, there are many details that need to be taken into account before you get an accurate estimate for window cleaning services.
In this article, we’ll explore all the factors that affect how much it costs to clean windows, so you can make an educated decision about hiring a professional or doing it yourself. We’ll also discuss how to find a reliable window cleaner and what kind of equipment they use. So read on if you want to know more!
How much does window cleaning cost?
Window cleaning prices vary depending on a number of factors.
- The most important factor is the number windows/doors. The more windows/doors, the more it will cost to clean. Other factors that can affect the price of window cleaning include the type of window, the height/accessibility of the windows, and the frequency of cleaning. See HERE for our guide on prices for different properties.
- The types of windows can affect price. The more straightforward the windows are, the less you’d expect to pay. Windows with multiple panes or special treatments (such as stained glass, cache windows) will cost more to clean than simple single-pane windows
- Height/accessibility of window also affects price. You’d expect to pay more for cleaning windows at heights. Flats for example would be more expensive than the same number of windows on a ground floor property. Dormers also would require additional equipment. If ladders are required to gain access to a flat roof then you would expect to pay more for the time involved in getting the equipment set up.
- Finally, frequency affects cost. If you have your windows cleaned on a regular basis (once a month), it will cost less per clean than if you have them cleaned on a two-monthly basis. However, even if you don’t have your windows cleaned very often, it’s still important to do so on occasion to remove dirt, dust, and other build-up that can impact both the look and function of your windows. Companies will charge more for one-off cleans.
Do I need my windows cleaned?
There are a few reasons for keeping your windows clean:
- The first reason is that over time, dirt and grime can build up on windows, making them more difficult to get clean. They may also start to develop water spots or streaks.
- Another reason why it’s important to have your windows cleaned on a regular basis is because it can help improve the energy efficiency of your home or business. When windows are dirty, they don’t let in as much light and heat, which means your heating and cooling system must work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature. This can lead to higher energy bills.
- Finally, regular window cleaning can help extend the lifespan of your windows. When dirt and grime build up on glass, it can cause it to scratch or pit over time. This damage can be expensive to repair or replace. By having your windows cleaned regularly, you can avoid this type of damage and keep your windows looking like new for longer.
Window cleaning can be a great way to give your home or business a refreshed look, but depending on the size, type of windows and conditions, it might be more expensive than you initially expected. As such, it is important to consider all the factors that affect the price before contracting a window cleaner. We hope this article has given you some insight into what these factors are so that you can make an informed decision about which window cleaning service will best fit your needs and budget.
If you’d like to know how we here at Morrells Window Cleaning may be able to help you please fill in the form HERE.