Hello there! I’m proud to introduce myself as the owner of Morrells Window Cleaning, bringing sparkle to your windows for over 5 years now. Our work is all about keeping your glass gleaming and today, I’d like to shed some light on two popular cleaning methods in our industry: Traditional and Water-Fed Pole window cleaning.
Let’s kick off with the old but gold – the traditional way of cleaning windows.
We’ve all seen it – bucket of soapy water, a squeegee, and a lot of elbow grease!
Here are some of its pros and cons:
**Pros of Traditional Window Cleaning:**
1. **Efficiency for Interior Windows**: Traditional methods can be extremely efficient for cleaning interior windows, leaving them spotless and streak-free.
2. **Nostalgia Factor**: The human touch of traditional methods offers a sense of personal care and attention, which some of our clients appreciate.
3. **Affordable Equipment**: The tools used are quite inexpensive which can make this method more budget-friendly.
**Cons of Traditional Window Cleaning:**
1. **Safety Risks**: Traditional methods often involve ladders, posing a risk of falls and injuries, especially for high-rise buildings.
2. **Time-Consuming**: It generally takes more time, as each window has to be individually cleaned and dried.
3. **Environmental Impact**: More detergents are used, which can have a larger environmental impact.
Moving on to the newer, more innovative method: Water-Fed Pole window cleaning. This involves a telescopic pole, with a brush and water system at the top, allowing us to clean windows from the safety of the ground.
**Pros of Water-Fed Pole Window Cleaning:**
1. **Safety**: This method enables us to clean even the tallest of buildings from the ground, reducing the risk of injuries.
2. **Eco-Friendly**: We use pure, deionized water which is environmentally friendly, with no need for harsh chemicals.
3. **Accessibility**: The extendable poles can reach awkward spots that might be inaccessible with traditional methods. This method also means all elements of your windows are cleaned (frames, window sills and doors) NOT JUST THE GLASS.
**Cons of Water-Fed Pole Window Cleaning:**
1. **Initial Investment**: The cost of the pole system and purification unit can be quite high initially.
2. **Training Required**: Operating the system requires proper training for optimal results.
3. **Not Ideal for Interior Windows**: This method is primarily suited for exterior windows.
At Morrells Window Cleaning, we value safety, efficiency, and the environment, which is why we lean towards the Water-Fed Pole method. The pros far outweigh the cons, especially when it comes to the safety of our crew and the quality of the clean. Plus, who doesn’t love the sight of a state-of-the-art, extendable pole reaching the topmost windows with ease?
No matter the method, the shine on your windows is our guarantee. Curious about how the Water-Fed Pole method could work for your building? Get in touch with us today for a free quote, and let’s make your windows gleam like never before!
Simply click HERE to fill in our quick online form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours with a quote for you.
Or send us a WhatsApp on 07498 385856.
Josh & the Team
Morrells Window Cleaning